Ditch The Label Ltd
Ditch The Label Ltd
We are a pro-equality, anti-bullying charity working with young people aged 12-25 mainly across digital platforms. Our work is in 3 pillars: RESEARCH which leads and informs everything we do, SUPPORT for those who are being bullied and those who are doing the bullying and CAMPAIGNS to educate and challenge. We also support parents/guardians and teachers.
To preserve and protect health and advance education surrounding issues of equality and bullying for the public benefit by:
1. ) Raising awareness of bullying and the impact it has on young people aged 12-25;
2. ) Provision of reactive and proactive support through digital platforms to reduce the impact and prominence of bullying;
3. ) Conducting primary research for the advancement of education, adding to collective knowledge surrounding bullying, trends and the psychology associated with victims, by-standers and the perpetrators of bullying;
4. ) Producing educational resources and materials for the advancement of education within both formal and community settings on the topic of bullying, equality and diversity;
5. ) Providing emotional and educative support to those affected by bullying, including but not limited to victims, by-standers, perpetrators, teaching professionals and parents/guardians;
6. ) Using education and public campaigns for the purpose of promoting good citizenship with regards to bullying, hate crimes and discrimination with the purpose of advancement of citizenship and community development;
7. ) Promoting equality related issues to inspire young people towards self-acceptance regardless of unique and protected characteristics; such as race, sexuality, gender identity, a disability and socio-economic status;
8. ) By working in collaboration with schools, colleges, other charities and health and education commissioners to reduce the prominence of bullying.
Ditch The Label Ltd aims to:
- Raise funds to provide a further digital support mentor to the team - this will enable us to help even more young people.
Established: May 2012
Registered Charity Number: 1156329
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 7
Phone number: 01273 201129
Address: 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1ALView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website