DROP4DROP is on a mission to alleviate the World Water Crisis. We are passionate about bringing clean water to those currently living without, with over half a million people having benefited from clean water projects. DROP4DROP is at the forefront of researching the most cost effective and sustainable resources possible, and with innovative research utilising the latest technologies, drop4drop ensures that every penny donated reaches its highest potential.
DROP4DROP is an independent charity on a mission to alleviate the World Water Crisis. The concept is simple; drop4drop believes everyone, everywhere, has the right to clean water. 100% of donations go straight into our projects, as running costs are privately funded. Uniquely, drop4drop manages all projects with in country partners and a local workforce. Over half a million people have already benefited from drop4drop clean drinking water projects, funded by vital donations from business partners and individuals. DROP4DROP’s mission is to combine the best and most effective water solutions in the world, with individuals who are committed to being in the driving seat of ending the World Water Crisis. We work hard to develop our strategies to utilise the best technologies available for the best prices, ensuring every penny spent reaches its highest potential. Our exceptional relationships with in-country partners and strong communication ensures that donors are aware of the life changing impact their donation has across every stage of the project process. DROP4DROP believes that access to clean water transforms lives, creates opportunities and lays the foundations to a brighter future. By providing access to something as simple as clean water, communities can benefit from improved health, education and livlihood.
Drop4Drop aims to:
- To construct sustainable, efficient and cost-effective water points to communities in need across the globe.
- To provide donors with transparency, accountability, and ensure that 100% of donations reach communities in need.
- To provide communities with vital healthcare, sanitation and maintenance training to maximize positive impact of every clean water project.
- To continue to pioneer the delivery of large scale sustainable piped water systems providing water to individuals homes.
- To develop affordable lines of credit, to give individuals access to products (medicine, services, solar etc) through mobile phones and app based software – think eBay for a totally untapped market!
Established: February 2006
Registered Charity Number: 1115277
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 2
Phone number: 08456345030
Address: 11A North Street BN41 1DHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website