Bath Film Festival Limited
Bath Film Festival Limited
Bath Film Festival screens an exciting mix of world cinema and UK film previews, filmmaker Q&A sessions and inspiring documentaries.
We run three competitions: the IMDb Script to Screen Award, the IMDb New Filmmaker Award and FilmScore for 14 - 19 yr olds.
We also run film-making and animation workshops for or adults and young people to fosster South West film-making talent and we work with schools and universities to foster an appreciation of film culture for the future.
Vision: To be the best regional film festival in England by excelling and being known for all things film in Bath and area.
1. We will continue strengthening our relationship with Bath Spa University and collaborate with them in their aim to make Bath the centre for young film makers in the UK.
2. We will build our relationship with Bath University for mutual benefit.
3. We will achieve a national and international reputation.
4. We will continue to improve our financial management & become financially secure and sustainable.
5. We will create a Bath Film Centre, which incorporates all the cinema-related strands in Bath and the surrounding areas.
6. We will attract and appeal to a younger cinema-going audience.
7. We will work support emerging film-makers.
8. We will broaden the scope of film education, through schools, universities, and deepen the appreciation of the range of films available from all countries and decades.
9. We will continue taking film to outlying parts of BANES, enabling film activities and viewing in Twerton, Radstock and rural areas.
10. We will always endeavour to raise the profile of women in the film industry who are considerably underrepresented.
11. We will build closer ties with The Watershed in Bristol and the BFI in London.
12. We will seek excellence in our dealings with our stakeholders, volunteers and staff
13. We will continue to improve good governance for our staff and volunteers, making BFF a GREAT organisation to work with
Bath Film Festival Limited aims to:
- To promote a diverse range of films which would not otherwise be available or seen in the local area.
- Promoting women on screen & behind the camera with our F-Rating (a feminist film rating developed at Bath Film Festival & used at over 60 other organisations to shine a light on women's work in film)
- Encouraging and supporting education in film, about film and using film
Established: October 1994
Registered Charity Number: 1080952
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 01225463458
Address: 2nd Floor, Abbey Chambers, Kingston Parade, Kingston Parade BA1 1LYView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website