Feed The Hungry, Uk
Feed The Hungry, Uk
To relieve poverty and the distress caused thereby, including but not by way of limitation through the gathering and distribution of food, clothing, medical supplies and relief items in local communities in such parts of the world as the Trustees may from time to time think fit.
The vision that shapes our annual activities:
Feeding those communities in greatest need
Helping our established projects towards self-sufficiency
Providing environments and facilities to educate the young
Providing clothing, relief packs and medical supplies to those displaced by disaster or conflict
Assisting in the provision of pastoral care to those in need.
Feed The Hungry, Uk aims to:
- To Develop our Every Child Every Day,Provide High Nutrition Food programs to Schools and Orphanages to encourage children to attend school and obtain the opportunity to receive a full time education
- To Continue to Develop a response strategy to providing relief aid to those who are the most vulnerable by developing partnership plan in order to create impact resources where its needed most.
- To Develop and implement long term self sustainable projects that will encourage communities to develop existing resources that help the most vulnerable in their community, schools or orphanages.
- To be inclusive and aware of the needs of all members of society whether it is by age, gender, ability, religion, tradition or localism in any project, that enables communities to grown in unison.
- To Engage with Individuals and Communities that have shown an interest in supporting our Hunger Relief Programs across the world by community engagements and through the media in a responsible way.
Established: August 2005
Registered Charity Number: 1112955
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 5
Phone number: 07846798179
Address: Suite 1, 1 Castle Street LE10 1DAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Zambia Self Sustaiable Farming ProjectTo develop community self sustainable farms in the 10 major districts of Zambia, using com... More