We provide interactive, multi-sensory theatre performances designed around the needs of children with special educational needs and disabilities, and their families
Our overriding aim is to relieve the needs of children and young people with a wide range of disabilities through stimulating and engaging activities.
Head2head Theatre aims to:
- To provide immersive, educational and interactive multi-sensory shows for special schools and the local community.
- To offer half-day, multi-sensory, interactive holiday activities that can be enjoyed by children with disabilities and their whole families.
- To raise awareness, share knowledge and develop new ways to make theatre accessible to all.
- To provide opportunities for self-development and learning to young people with disabilities by offering role play, choice and team building as part of our performance structure.
- To establish a theatre base and drop-in centre that is accessible & welcoming to families of children & young people with special educational needs and disabilities with a Learning Skills Arena.
Established: April 2006
Registered Charity Number: 1161873
Board members: 6
Phone number: 01372278021
Address: 15 Ralliwood Road KT21 1DDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website