Enham Trust is a disability charity that works with over 8,500 individuals each year, helping them have increased independence and choice in the cornerstone areas of their lives including housing, care, work and skills development, enabling them to live the lives they choose.
Our mission at Enham Trust is to maximise opportunities for disabled people to live the lives they choose.
At Enham Trust, we see the possibilities - not the impossibilities. We want to make life more positive for the thousands of people we support every day. With your support, we have the power to say ‘yes’. Our work enables anyone to say "Yes, I can try that". "Yes, I can do that" or "Yes, I am in control"..
We aim to touch every aspect of the lives of people living with physical and learning disabilities. We offer a number of services for disabled people, putting the power back in to their hands.
Enham Trust aims to:
- Maximise opportunities for disabled people to live the lives they choose.
- Empower disabled people to exercise choice and control.
- Create opportunities for disabled people to work.
- Ensure sustainability of the charity through growth and diversification.
- Be a national voice on disability issues.
Established: January 1919
Registered Charity Number: 211235
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 194
Part time staff: 173
Phone number: 08451 307504
Address: Enham Place, Enham Alamein, Andover, Hampshire SP11 6JSView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website