Music Alive creates opportunities for and with disabled people to learn, develop and be fulfilled through musical activities. Our plentiful and well chosen resources are expertly employed by skilled Access to Music specialists in our purpose built music room and other venues.
We also like to share and celebrate the skills of disabled musicians in inclusive performances and workshops in the community. Volunteer engagement enables us to achieve a lot without lots of money.
Music Alive aims to offer opportunities and support for disabled people to make and appreciate music inclusively in Wiltshire and the surrounding area, including Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire.
It achieves this by:
- improving access to music for disabled people;
- initiating and developing creative music making with disabled and non-disabled musicians;
- supporting disabled people to achieve more independent, fulfilled and integrated lives.
Music Alive aims to:
- To initiate and develop creative music making with disabled and non-disabled musicians.
- To improve access to music for disabled people.
- To support disabled people to achieve more independent, fulfilled and integrated lives.
Established: February 2002
Registered Charity Number: 1093868
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 01793 770699
Address: Highworth Community Centre, The Dormers, Highworth, Wiltshire SN6 7PQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website