Ruddi's Retreat owns and operates two accessible caravans based at Primrose Valley in Filey. It is here that we send families that are living with day to day health issues for a short respite stay completely free of charge.
It is Ruddi's Retreat's mission to provide relief of sickness and promote the preservation and protection of health by providing a respite holiday in specifically adapted caravans for children and families who have life limiting illness or for bereaved families suffering from the loss of a child, parent or carer.
Ruddi's Retreat aims to:
- Promote the health and wellbeing of the visitors to the area and to work together irrespective of age, sex, ethnicity, ability, religion or political view.
- Promote environmental improvement and conservation by encouraging and assisting the local population in environmental practice, working in partnership with similar groups and organisations.
- Invite and receive contributions and raise funds where appropriate, to finance the work of the organisation, and to maintain the constant reconciliation of the organisations bank account.
- Publicise and promote the work of the Group and organise meetings and events etc.
- Work with groups of a similar nature and exchange information, advice and knowledge with them, including cooperation with other voluntary bodies, charities, statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Established: February 2012
Registered Charity Number: 1146035
Board members: 10
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 01484766050
Address: 769A Manchester Road, Linthwaite, Huddersfield HD7 5NFView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Ruddi's Retreat IIIRuddi's Retreat I and Ruddi's Retreat II are full and oversubscribed. We desperately need ... More