Millfield opened in 1975 and provide childcare for 2,3 and 4 year olds. We are run by a voluntary committee and in March 2017 received an overall 'GOOD' Ofstead report. We work closely with SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities) within our local area. We offer a wide range of activities to the children and have indoor and outdoor access. Continual observations are made as the children's learning and development grows.
1. The primary purpose of MPS is to provide quality childcare to children aged from two to school age.
2. Practitioners and parents/carers agree to work in partnership to meet the needs of the child.
3. MPS is happy to accept children identified as having special educational needs or particular learning needs.
4. While a child is attending MPS, all practitioners provide each child with the help, care and support they need.
5. When planning daily activities, each child’s keyperson looks at areas of the curriculum in which the child may need extra support. Together, all practitioners plan activities that provide an inviting and stimulating environment.
6. All practitioners work together to provide a safe, happy and inviting setting for the children.
Millfield Pre-school aims to:
- We would like to build a purpose built building to provide childcare to the ever growing community in North Wlasham, allowing us to enhance the provisions for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
Established: September 1975
Registered Charity Number: 1072455
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 6
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 07748833840
Address: south Rise, North Walsham. Norfolk NR28 0EEView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Millfield Big BuildWe would like to build a bigger and better purpose built Pre-School for the ever growing c... More