Keep Wales Tidy
Keep Wales Tidy
In operation since 1972 Keep Wales Tidy is one of Wales’s leading environmental Charities. Our Vision is for a beautiful Wales, cared for and enjoyed by all. We aspire to build resilient communities, work towards a better managed and cared for coast and marine environment, and to change public awareness and environmental behaviour. We encourage environmental awareness through coordination of a number of International schemes including Blue Flag for Beaches, Eco Schools and Green Flag for Parks.
We’re Keep Wales Tidy – the charity working across Wales to protect our environment for now and for the future.
We know a good quality environment matters to people and the benefits can have a big impact on our communities, health and well-being and economy.
We take action to make a positive difference and our work ranges far and wide! We deliver practical action, environmental education, training, business services and environmental solutions across Wales.
We help set the standards high for parks, beaches, marinas and tourism in Wales through our range of internationally-accredited awards as well as being policy and research experts in our field.
Our values at Keep Wales Tidy are:
- to take action to make a positive difference
- to put people at the heart of everything we do
- to protect our environment for now and for the future
We do all of this for one reason – our vision is a beautiful Wales that is cared for and that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Keep Wales Tidy aims to:
- To develop people's understanding and appreciation of Wales' environment, leading to behavioural change.
- To enable individuals and communities to take action to improve Wales' environment and quality of life.
- To demonstrate that environmental action leads to economic and social benefits and well-being for all.
Established: June 1972
Registered Charity Number: 1082058
Board members: 14
Full time staff: 50
Part time staff: 4
Phone number: 02920726977
Address: Keep Wales Tidy Campaign, 33-35 Cathedral Road CF11 9HBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website