We support our members and others in the permaculture network to design thriving communities across Britain by applying permaculture ethics and principles, and to contribute to permaculture worldwide.
Empower people to design thriving communities across Britain, and contribute to permaculture worldwide.
Permaculture Association aims to:
- Improve access to permaculture
- Enhance collaboration within permaculture and related networks
- Nurture and grow permaculture networks
- Increase knowledge of the benefits of permaculture within society
- Develop permaculture theory and practice
Established: January 1983
Registered Charity Number: 1116699
Board members: 6
Part time staff: 16
Phone number: 0113 230 7461
Address: Hollybush Centre, Broad Lane, Leeds LS5 3BPView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website