We are a multi-purpose community centre providing activities and services for young people, older people, and people with mental health concerns, as well as organising events for the whole community, and providing space for general community activities.
Our mission is to create a spirit of openness, acceptance and harmony by working with all members of the community, particularly those at risk of social exclusion, through offering opportunities to enhance the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of groups and individuals
Copleston Centre aims to:
- The advancement of education, the protection of health and the relief of poverty, sickness and distress for people living in the Diocese and/or Borough of Southwark.
- The development of the general welfare, quality of life, and prosperity of members of the community, especially those at risk of social exclusion.
- The provision of a centre for meetings, giving advice, information, training, education and therapeutic services.
- The giving of advice, information, training, education and therapeutic services.
- The development of contacts between members of the community irrespective of their age, class, ability, marital status, race, faith, gender or sexuality and to promote equal opportunities.
Established: December 2005
Registered Charity Number: 1116694
Board members: 13
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 020 7732 3435
Address: Copleston Centre SE15 4ANView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
The Gift of ChristmasChristmas Dinner/Entertainment for150 isolated elderly people, refugees and asylum seekers... More