Just Enough UK
Just Enough UK
Just Enough UK delivers fun & imaginative workshops to schools to educate children and young people about issues affecting our world today. Our current schools programme includes workshops on modern slavery, radicalisation and migration available for primary and secondary schools.
Our aim is to inspire children & young people that one person can make a change and equip pupils to become active global citizens.
Our mission is to help children and adults make sense of the world through learning, community projects, art, fun and compassion.
In order to achieve our mission, we will seek to:
- Create and deliver educational workshops on difficult and under-represented subjects, including modern slavery, radicalisation and migration.
- Encourage children & young people to make a positive contribution to society, in particular with regards to helping victims of crime and human rights abuses.
- Use art including drama, music, art, photography, comedy, dance, film and literature to inspire.
- Empower children to make positive decisions which have a lasting impact on their lives and the lives of others.
- Discover ways in which to best inspire children and create lasting memories of learning
- Reach communities through children’s art to raise awareness of human rights
- We provide educational & imaginative workshops to schools
- We run a Corporate Responsibility Programme to engage businesses in raising awareness of human rights issues in schools
- We work with local safe houses to provide fun days out and drama workshops to people who have experienced trafficking and modern slavery
- We promote Change Maker Days in schools to raise funding and inspire children that one person can change the world
- We establish Ambassador Schools who delve deeper into human rights subjects and tackle these on a whole school level
- Provide training to businesses to recognise slavery
Just Enough UK aims to:
- To advance education of social issues with a view to raising in particular awareness of human rights abuses, the consequences for, and needs of victims .
- In furtherance of this the charity will, in particular but not exclusively, work with educational bodies and communities to raise awareness, empowering people with knowledge and compassion.
- To raise that awareness, through activity, drama, fun, and, laughter, but never the use of shock tactics, inspiring people to make a positive difference to other’s lives both now and in the future.
Established: February 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1150730
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 0300 999 1807
Address: Just Enough UK NW9 6AAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website