Wellbeing Scotland provide free holistic confidential support services to individuals and families in Scotland who have experienced the impact of childhood abuse and trauma through offering therapeutic interventions,, groupwork, befriending and advocacy support to empower survivors to move on from the effects of the abuse/trauma and improve their quality of life.
Ending the hurt and pain caused by emotional, physical and sexual childhood abuse.
To lead the battle against the hurt caused by emotional, physical and sexual childhood abuse by providing hope and life enhancing support services to individuals and their families; and lead a societal campaign to end such pain
Wellbeing Scotland aims to:
- Develop our fundraising strategy to increase donations and other income generation through full cost recovery to reduce dependency on statutory funding and develop a social enterprise/trading arm.
- Further develop our children & families services to increase access to early interventions with specialises abuse/trauma informed support
- Develop services to a wider geographical area in Scotland to address some of the gaps in service provision faced by survivors
- Further develop our prison based services to ensure continuity of service for prisoners moving establishments and develop throughcare services
- Development of our training and consultancy services including accreditation of our volunteer training programme
Established: January 1994
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 3
Part time staff: 34
Phone number: 01324 630100
Address: 98 Thornhill RoadFalkirk FK2 7ABView charity accounts on the Scottish Charity Commission website