3 billion live without having their waste collected or treated. WasteAid UK is a new charity created to make an impact on the global waste emergency.
1. WasteAid UK Partners with local organisations to improve the health, environment and livelihoods of people without waste services.
2. WasteAid UK Builds the Skills of local people to deliver practical solutions to the waste crisis in their own communities.
3. WasteAid UK Raises Awareness of the benefits of proper S
Our visions is a world with equal access to waste services
We will achieve this by:
• Partnering with local organisations to make real and lasting change.
• Building the skills of local people so they can make change in their own communities, with their own wastes.
• Campaigning for waste management to be a priority for governments and funding organisations.
WasteAid UK aims to:
- Delivery of improved health, environmental and livelihood outcomes for the 3 billion without waste services
- Raising awareness of the global waste emergency amongst the public and the donor community
- Sharing best practice between community waste management projects
Established: February 2015
Registered Charity Number: 1160263
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 07779093478
Address: 58 Abbots Walk TN255ESView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website