Time To Help (UK)
Time To Help (UK)
Time to Help (UK) is a registered national and international charity based in the UK which provides disaster relief and poverty aid to those in need in a wide region and in our local communities.
We are a registered international and national charity organization called Time To Help UK, registered no. 1160467. Despite only been found in 2013, we have overcome and completed major successful projects, including aiding people suffering from cataract, building water wells, operating food tents and many more in a range of different countries. Since its establishment, Time to Help UK endeavours to stand by the needy, orphan or anyone affected by a disaster, and has held a helping hand towards them. For this purpose, during the Haiyan Typhoon in the Philippines, the mine disaster in Soma, the Syrian crisis and after the attacks in Gaza, we have rushed to the aid of the people. We have recently started projects nationally as well, in local communities like Enfield. Despite its recent formation, Time to Help UK has managed to reach out to the impoverished people of Africa and Central Asia. It has launched several aiding appeals in a wide region, including; Burundi, Philippines, Chad, Gaza, and Kyrgyzstan. Our mission is to build a better, more prosperous and peaceful world! We aim to help people fight poverty, serve the elimination of social injustice, war, persecution and support people who cannot meet their basic needs. For the wrapping of a better world, we act in goodness by ignoring the statuses of the needy like age, nationality and religion. Our mission is clear: helping whoever needs help that fit within our work category being poverty and disaster relief.
Time To Help (UK) aims to:
- Building water wells in Africa to provide better education and employment opportunities to the poorest because clean water is a right for every human.
- Providing a safe home to orphans of Kenya and Burundi so children can live in appropriate conditions and giving them a chance for education.
- Supporting those on low income or who are homeless with food packages in our local communities and in areas affected by disaster.
- Giving the necessary medical support to people suffering from cataract who cannot afford it but need their sight to survive and live a humane life.
- Getting people involved in helping others through donating their time, food, clothing, and money which involves helping children learn about sharing through our As if I ate project.
Established: August 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1160467
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 1
Phone number: 02032391111
Address: 337 Fore Street N9 0NUView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Water an(d) AnimalWe have been building water wells for the poorest communities in the driest rural areas of... More