Urban Synergy is an early intervention mentoring charity that helps hundreds of young people between 11-18 years reach their full potential through mentoring programmes and inspirational seminars.
Urban Synergy is an award winning early intervention mentoring charity that helps hundreds of young people between 11-18 years of age reach their full potential through outcome focussed mentoring programmes and inspirational seminars.
These programmes utilise individuals from a variety of professions who voluntarily offer young people (mentees) support, guidance and encouragement to achieve their best. The charity believes that high profile role models from all walks of life can make a positive difference to a young person’s life and in a relatively short amount of time, Urban Synergy has become a dynamic force for positive change.
Services on offer include:
- One-to one mentoring (Mentoring and befriending APS accredited)
- Work shadowing / work experience
- Workshops and seminars
- Structured fun, safe and supervised experience days
Urban Synergy aims to:
- Our aim is deliver our "Top Tips To The Top" Inspirational Role Model seminars to more schools in London.
- To offer more young people work experience in London in a variety of professions.
Established: June 2007
Registered Charity Number: 1138802
Board members: 6
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 07508 340391
Address: 2 Lewisham Hill SE13 7EJView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website