Working for the relief of sickness and distress in mind body and soul. Provide Therapeutic Activities as a way of life. Supporting people with day to day issues as an expert inventive approach.
Creative appropriate initiatives. The Making of Teddy Bears, Creative writing for Children's Picture Story Books and Art Therapy Painting. Artist Led Workshops.
Artfreedome aims to:
- The Making of Teddy bears as a skill that is an equal opportunity. Something that is learned and cherished. Cutting from pattern to fur. In other outcomes is offered for raffle prizes
- Art Therapy Paintings. Working in form and flow as a way of self expression. Talking and Visualising your feelings then painting as a way of therapy.
- Children's Picture Story books. Learned skills in creative writing for Children's Picture Story books. Working towards developing the use of words and creating pictures that prompt the words.
- Belly Dance Costumes. Gathering stylish fabrics and designing machine and hand made Belly dance costumes as an arts and crafts therapeutic activity.
- Rocking Horses. In part the making of wood frames for rocking horses. As with the Making of Teddy Bears we design cut and make Horses that fit and work together as a therapeutic activity.
Established: June 2012
Registered Charity Number: 1155341
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 07923199645
Address: 3 RAYNERS CRESCENT UB5 6PBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website