We are an educational charity. Our objective is to create a village dedicated to developing new models for living in the 21st century, and to provide education & training about our successes.
Our mission is to develop models for modern living which are holistic, fully harmonised with nature and all life, and reflect and celebrate humanity's spiritual origins.
To get these models right, initially requires a radical redefinition of almost everything that drives today's global civilisation, and only then building new, holistic, models based on these redefinitions.
We are committed to re-defining community; education; governance & politics; healthcare; economics; finance; agriculture; husbandry; horticulture; commerce; industrial activity; the home; sustainable building and construction.
LightLiving is about living fully aware and conscious of community; our natural environment; and all life; in order to remain within the carrying capacity of planet Earth, in harmony with nature, one another and self.
Ideas and models that have worked, or still are, are being gathered from across history and the globe, will be adapted, tested, adjusted and made available to the world under an Open Commons licence. These models will be scalable and adaptable so that LightLiving principles will readily enjoy universal recognition.
After the successful development of a first village community based on LightLiving principles, to be called the LightLiving Laboratory, it is anticipated that a network of LightLiving Communities will eventually expand across the globe and form the bedrock of a new, fully conscious, planetary civilisation and culture.
LightLiving Foundation aims to:
- To provide education on what it means, and how to achieve, living in harmony with others, self and nature, while fully retaining awareness of our spiritual nature and total interdependency.
- To create a living, permanent community in the form of a village, which will showcase, further develop and promote the models following on from the first aim.
- To develop education models that will assist in disseminating the models resulting from the second aim in such a manner that they can be adapted and adopted to local conditions anywhere on earth.
- To pioneer new ways of living which retains a sense of abundance but remains mindful of the constraints placed upon all life by the finite availability of one planet's resources.
- To harness today's science in demonstrating how consciousness ultimately shapes everything and is the sole determinant of the experience we call 'life' when in the physical, or 'being' when beyond it.
Established: February 1998
Registered Charity Number: 1070097
Board members: 8
Phone number: 07903900848
Address: Well House Bishops Nympton South Molton Devon EX36 4NYView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website