KAS Youth Hub
KAS Youth Hub
KAS Youth Hub is a Charity that supports young people from age 12 to 30 who are from diverse backgrounds, facing various obstacles (educational difficulties, cultural differences, social, economic and geographical barriers). We aspire to have a positive impact on the social wellbeing of young people and young adults. We measure impact through their experience of social integration, social contribution and social acceptance.
KAS goal is to foster a commitment to young people that will promote pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and reassert a sense of hope in the future. Our 18 to 30 support is for those young adults that come from a deprived backgrounds or who simply need some extra care and guidance (including those who have been abused or neglected). These young adults are disproportionately likely to grow-up in poor, disadvantaged homes characterized by high levels of psychosocial stressors and inadequate supportive resources.
Our Mission is to encourage the voices of our youth to be heard. We strive to establish youth-driven social, experiential, academic activities and provide opportunities for young people and young adults to become active members in their community. Through our programs we Endeavour to foster a healthy self-image and encourage positive decision-making.
Our activities recognize young people and young adult achievements and rewards them for their involvement in our events, activities and services projects; as well as supporting, motivating and giving them a positive informal experience of learning. In addition, we help improve their everyday life skills, by recognizing 'soft skills' like timekeeping, teamwork and voluntary work.
The mission of KAS Youth Hub is the pursuit of the following principles:
• Commitment: KAS Youth Hub wants to inspire pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and instill a sense of hope in the future.
• Responsibility: The focus of KAS Youth Hub is to empower youth in establishing goals and following through on commitments.
• Possibility: KAS Youth Hub wants to expand the perspective of young people to make them aware of life's possibilities.
• Support: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. KAS Youth Hub wants to surround young people in a caring, inclusive learning environment.
KAS Youth Hub aims to:
- Bring Christmas to a child in hospital this year!! KAS Charity is welcoming the neighborhood group to give a unique present and join in their Christmas Present Project. By giving a blessing (Gift),
Established: September 2012
Registered Charity Number: 1158240
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: +447432104103
Address: 144 Brierley Fieldway CR0 9DSView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website