Ecologia Youth Trust
Ecologia Youth Trust
Ecologia Youth Trust works with local organisations around the world to ensure a secure future for vulnerable children and young people who have been abandoned, orphaned, or living with HIV/AIDS.
Our vision is a world where all young people can thrive within their communities. Our mission is to enable disadvantaged young people to realise their potential and become agents of change in promoting sustainable living in their communities. Concern for the future of our children and our environment is the link between our project partners who work in Russia, Kenya, Uganda and Myanmar.
We help young people to gain access to the things they need in order to fulfil their potential and become agents of change in their communities. Young people are the most affected by the challenges facing societies around the world. They are also the best placed to find solutions to the most urgent issues affecting them. We support projects which:
• Prevent vulnerable children from ending up without the support of their families
• Provide orphaned or abandoned children with family support and the therapeutic care that is vital to their health and well-being
• Ensure children have access to education
• Provide young people with the skills and resources they need to take up productive livelihoods that empower them, improve their lives and contribute to their communities.
Ecologia Youth Trust aims to:
- To help young people gain access to the things they need in order to fulfill their potential.
- To empower young people to become leaders in transforming their communities to more sustainable patterns of living leading to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives for young people
Established: August 1995
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 3
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 01309690995
Address: The Park Forres Moray IV36 3TDView charity accounts on the Scottish Charity Commission website
Education Access: HIV-affected Children in UgandaSky is the Limit cares for HIV/AIDS orphans/vulnerable children; providing accommodation t... More