School Club Zambia
School Club Zambia
School Club Zambia works to to ensure children have access to a relevant, effective and sustainable education, enabling them to reach their full potential.
The School Club Zambia exists to support Zambia’s vulnerable schools with a relevant financial model that will lead to boosting the sustainability, quality and relevance of the education pupils receive. Our model aims to provide pupils with a qualitative and relevant primary education by providing schools with a means to self-generate adequate funding. The model simultaneously provides sustainable livelihood opportunities through skills training in entrepreneurship, literacy and girl’s education.
School Club Zambia aims to:
- To implement a model of financial self-sufficiency with vulnerable schools which will allow the schools to independently afford all the necessary human and material resources needed.
- To enhance the post-education livelihood opportunities of some of the most disadvantaged children in Zambia through vocational skills training and literacy development.
- To reduce the number of days girls miss school each year through targeted programmes, leading to an increase in access to vocational education for young women.
- Develop a model of sustainable local development which can be replicated across a network of schools across Zambia as needed.
- To promote networking opportunities amongst community schools and strategic partners working in the field to improve the quality and diversity of education on offer at targeted schools.
Established: February 2011
Registered Charity Number: 1155829
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 3
Phone number: 00260976755962
Address: The School Club Zambia, 279 ST. AGNELLS LANE, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HP2 6EQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Skills For Life: Young Farmers Clubs in ZambiaWorking in four disadvantaged schools in rural Zambia, our Young Farmers Clubs put childre... More