Student Minds is the UK's student mental health charity. We deliver training and support to equip students to bring about positive change on their campuses through campaigning and peer support.
Our mission is to improve the state of student mental health by equipping students to deliver peer-led interventions.
We believe that peer interventions can change the state of student mental health. Our vision is for all universities and health services to recognise positive mental health as a priority for student success. We want to see students taking action to foster an environment where everyone has the confidence to talk and listen to each other, the skills to support one another and the knowledge to look after their own mental health.
Student Minds aims to:
- More students taking action, delivering safe and sustainable mental health interventions on campuses across the UK.
- More students equipped with the knowledge of how to proactively look after their own mental health and the confidence to talk and listen to each other.
- More resilient graduates equipped with the skills to improve the wellbeing of others.
- More students influencing decisions around mental health provision.
- More universities supported to deliver a joined-up approach to student mental health.
Established: July 2009
Registered Charity Number: 1142783
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 6
Phone number: 01865264168
Address: Student Minds, 2nd Floor, 16-17 Turl Street, Oxford OX1 3DHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Supporting SupportersYoung people are most likely to turn to their friends for support, yet supporting a friend... More