MAUK is one of the largest Nepali organisations in the UK. It has got 11 branches across the country. For more info visit www. Magarassociationuk. Com
To help and support families and community.
To respond to need of any emergency situation.
To reach out and keep the members updated.
Magar Association aims to:
- To help families and community
- To respond to any emergency situation
- To support members where needed
- To work with all local relevant organisations
- To work with all international relevant organisations
Established: July 2002
Registered Charity Number: 1126656
Board members: 31
Phone number: 07809430725
Address: 70 Cove Road Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0ENView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website