EdUKaid is a children's educational NGO operating in the Mtwara region of Southern Tanzania.
EdUKaid's mission is to improve the provision and quality of children's education in the developing world.
EdUKaid aims to:
- To improve children's access to better quality education in Tanzania.
- To give children a strong foundation for their future learning with the provision of quality pre-primary classes.
- To improve the teaching and learning at local government primary schools by improving basic school resources and facilities, and providing networking and training opportunities.
- To engage and involve parents in their children schooling.
- To develop partnerships with local schools and communities that encourages greater stakeholder participation and ownership of school improvement initiatives.
Established: April 2003
Registered Charity Number: 1102613
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 01725 514612
Address: 1 Scotts Close Downton Business Park SP5 3RAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Safe water and sanitation in schools, Tanzania.Rural, remote schools in Tanzania lack access to clean water and safe sanitation. This gr... More
The Heshima ProjectTanzanian girls face huge barriers to accessing education because of poor, undignified san... More
Providing essential school resources, Tanzania.Government schools in Tanzania face an inordinate lack of even the most basic resources. T... More