EdUKaid is a children's educational NGO operating in the Mtwara region of Southern Tanzania.
EdUKaid's mission is to improve the provision and quality of children's education in the developing world.
EdUKaid aims to:
- To improve children's access to better quality education in Tanzania.
- To give children a strong foundation for their future learning with the provision of quality pre-primary classes.
- To improve the teaching and learning at local government primary schools by improving basic school resources and facilities, and providing networking and training opportunities.
- To engage and involve parents in their children schooling.
- To develop partnerships with local schools and communities that encourages greater stakeholder participation and ownership of school improvement initiatives.
Established: April 2003
Registered Charity Number: 1102613
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 01725 514612
Address: 1 Scotts Close Downton Business Park SP5 3RAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website