The OK Club
The OK Club
The OK Club is a youth club in NW London. We work with children and young people aged from under 5 to 18 and support their families, often in partnership with other organisations.
Our vision is to engage, empower and transform the young people in South Kilburn. We engage young people by getting them involved in constructive activities at our youth and junior clubs. We hope that through this process we will see the young people transform their lives, whether that is by discovering the Christian faith, increasing their educational attainment, turning away from crime and anti-social behaviour, living more healthily, contributing to their community or simply having a positive relationships with peers and adults.
We help them to do this by providing projects and activities where they can:
• be accepted and find meaning and purpose for their lives
• explore and develop potential, abilities and skills through informal learning
• find constructive things to achieve and develop positive attitudes and behaviour
• obtain information, awareness and understanding of themselves and others
• be assisted to implement their own ideas or projects, and make a positive contribution
• learn from experience, from each other and from staff and volunteers
The OK Club offers clubs and activities, group work and one to one mentoring, street and schools outreach, youth action and projects across a wide range of interests including sport and the arts. We work with young people at their own pace, starting 'where they are', with a welcoming, safe, reliable, flexible and holistic approach.
The OK Club aims to:
- Deliver an exciting and innovative youth work programme which makes a real difference to young people in the local area and reflects the Christian Mission and values of the charity.
- Inspire and train young Christians who are committed to putting their faith into action, by providing practical support to deliver the youth work programme of the OK club.
Established: December 1966
Registered Charity Number: 1099564
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 07795 498973
Address: 45 Denmark Road London NW6 5BPView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website