Rosie's Rainbow Fund
Rosie's Rainbow Fund
Runs music therapy sessions at childrens' hospitals, offers bereavement support, support for parents & families with seriously ill children, equipment for disabled children in hospital & the community
Rosie's Rainbow Fund provides music therapy & expression through art, music, & play therapy for sick or disabled children in hospital, school, or within the community.
Rosie's Rainbow Fund provides therapeutic aromatherapy massage for parents or children in hospital, and bereavement counselling and support for families who have lost a child.
Rosie's Rainbow Fund purchases specialist equipment for seriously ill, disabled, or special-needs children.
Rosie's Rainbow Fund provides quality interactive music sessions for children in the community with communication and other special needs.
Rosie's Rainbow Fund supports research into childhood illnesses and contribute to relevant forums and conferences on issues related to our work.
Rosie's Rainbow Fund aims to:
- Provide pastoral care and support & therapeutic aromatherapy massage for the parents of severely ill and disabled children in the John Radcliffe Children's Hospital.
- Offer Music Therapy for hospitalised children at the John Radcliffe Children's Hospital, Oxford, The Royal Berks, Reading and the Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury.
- Provide Bereavement Support after the loss of a child by our qualified grief counsellors. This part of the charity is headed up by Jenni Thomas, OBE, who originally founded the Child Bereavement Trust
- Maintain support for disabled children in schools and communities by providing them with essential equipment. Purchase specialised equipment for families with a life-limited child.
- Provide a Music Teacher in PACE Special Needs School in Aylesbury.
Established: August 2004
Registered Charity Number: 1105243
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 4
Part time staff: 4
Phone number: 01865589992
Address: REDROOFS THEATRE SCHOOL, 26 BATH ROAD, MAIDENHEAD SL6 4JTView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Amanda's Lifeline for ParentsWe work with sick and disabled children & their families in the John Radcliffe Children's... More