The Dash Charity
The Dash Charity
The Dash Charity provides quality and confidential support to all victims of domestic abuse. It offers refuge, advocacy & outreach support, children's & mental health services for clients.
To relieve the distress and suffering of anyone, including children, who have suffered, are at risk of suffering or are exposed to domestic abuse.
To ensure that the causes, consequences and means of addressing domestic abuse are recognised; and understood by the public, civil society and government.
The Dash Charity aims to:
- 1. To provide women, men and children with- temporary emergency crisis accommodation, advocacy and outreach services, mental health support, resettlement support and specialist children and young peop
- 2. To provide a professional and confidential service whilst maintaining professional boundaries and empowering those who are surviving domestic abuse so they can make their own decisions.
- 3. To offer, where possible, unconditional support for those who have experienced domestic abuse.
- 4. To deliver effective solutions, provide innovative approaches and maximise our social impact. To be recognised as a safe, reliable and high quality provider wherever we provide services.
- 7. To raise awareness of domestic abuse through training and campaign initiatives to ensure the community have an improved understanding of, and a decreased tolerance to Domestic Abuse.
Established: January 1976
Registered Charity Number: 1127126
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 25
Part time staff: 5
Phone number: 01753 549865
Address: 551 Fairlie Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4PYView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Making A DifferenceOur project offers life saving services for children and adults who are victims of Domesti... More