PALMUSIC is a music charity that supports young Palestinian musicians by offering them educational and cultural opportunities in the UK and Palestine.
PALMUSIC'S AIMS ARE:
1) To support the Music education of young Palestinians
2) To enrich the cultural life of Palestine and of the UK
3)To celebrate music as a wonderful bridge-builder between people and nations
4) To promote the creative collaboration between the UK and Palestine
5) To bring Palestinians talents in the UK to study and/or perform
6) To support the wonderful work of the Edward Said National Conservatory of Music UK
7) To send British Musicians to Palestine for an exchange of knowledge and expertise
PALMUSIC aims to:
- To support the Music Education of young Palestinians; we believe that Palestinians should be given opportunities to pursue a career in Music and to connect with musicians abroad.
- To promote a musical collaboration between the UK and Palestine; The exchange of musicians between the two countries will be highly beneficial for their professional and personal development.
- To fundraise for the Edward Said National Conservatory of Music, which is the leading music institution in Palestine and strives to provide music making of the highest quality to all Palestinians.
- To celebrate music as a wonderful way for Palestinians to present their talent to the world and to help them improve their traumatized and restricted lives.
Established: June 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1152645
Board members: 9
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 02078321340
Address: 1 Gough Square EC4A 3DEView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Music School in GazaThe ESNCM is the only music school in Gaza. It creates a lively music culture in a war-to... More