Your Voice provides unique, meaningful programmes to vulnerable people. Aim to deliver support projects and educational employment pathways for Youth Potential and Domestic Violence Association.
To relieve the vulnerable needs of people in West London/ Ealing who are disadvantaged by reasons of youth, age, disability, ill-health, or other disadvantage and specifically but without prejudice to the wider
a) provide community outreach support for the vulnerable and isolated.
b) deliver strategic professional educational employment placement and life skills packages.
To enable a successful delivery of the programmes Your Voice UK has developed two projects targeted specifically to youth and victims of domestic abuse.
1) Youth Potential Project - provide an environment where youngsters involved in crime and substance abuse are encouraged to develop entrepreneurial skills through education training and apprenticeships work placements.
2) Domestic Violence Association Project - provide an environment where women and children of domestic violence are encouraged to regain control over their lives through the counselling sessions, education training and apprenticeships work placements.
We plan to offer a dynamic, unique,and constantly evolving programmes. We will offer a range of therapies (Psychotherapy/Counselling, Cognitive behavioural therapy and Art Therapy) to our victims of domestic violence. Education training will be delivered externally through our partners internally through our trainers. Apprenticeships will be offered through organisations that Your Voice UK has established working relationships to Enable, Empower and Encourage all.
Your Voice aims to:
- Enable, Empower and Encourage all individuals to develop their confidence, life skills towards completing education and employment placements/ apprenticeships.
- Provide 1-2-1 counselling/ mentoring support to our youth and domestic violence victims who require the immediate support. Ensure all individuals maintain commitment to the pathway of EET programmes.
- iIncrease awareness of the current vulnerable circumstances our young people & adults are facing. Deliver workshops, conferences at schools/community centres &work together with community organisations
Established: September 2012
Registered Charity Number: 1154942
Phone number: 07804830018
Address: 120 Elton Avenue Greenford Middlesex UB6 0PRView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website