Crying Out Loud
Crying Out Loud
Crying Out Loud champions and promotes the best in visual theatre and spectacular arts. We bring magical, memorable, and moving experiences to audiences across the UK and around the world.
Crying Out Loud are pioneering creative producers, nurturing artists working in contemporary visual theatre often in the fields of circus, physical theatre and installation.
We programme memorable events for audiences of all ages and abilities at festivals, in venues and for site specific performance in the UK. The Company is a network leader and advocates for artists and contemporary performance by making connections, initiating collaborations and creating opportunities in the UK and Europe.
Crying Out Loud aims to:
- Ensure meaningful experiences for all AUDIENCES through programming memorable work in a variety of locations (both indoor & outdoor) and with a range of partners including festivals & venues
- Extend our ACCESS further by working closely with specialists to develop and deliver appropriate experiences for young people with ASD.
- Develop HOME GROWN CREATIVITY by building sustainability through the recognition of contemporary visual theatre in the UK; supporting some of the diverse strands that contribute to it.
- Enable professional opportunities for artists by initiating cross-border collaboration, encouraging cultural INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE, building touring circuits & international networks
- ADVOCATE and DEVELOP the contemporary visual theatre sector; create & maintain new relationships between artists, audiences, agencies, institutions & venues
Established: December 2001
Registered Charity Number: 1101496
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 4
Phone number: 020 7650 7954
Address: Unit 19 Toynbee Studios 28 Commercial Street London E1 6ABView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Circus EvolutionCircus Evolution takes circus out of London, giving audiences outside the capital an oppor... More