Springfield Mind is an established charity that has a proven track record of delivering quality services within the community for the last 30 years to those with mental health issues and there carers.
We do this by:
• Supporting the views, needs and ambitions of people experiencing mental distress;
• Promoting inclusion and challenging discrimination;
• Developing quality services which reflect expressed need and diversity;
• Developing peoples’ ability to live independently;
• Supporting people in need not a particular diagnosis, condition or label;
• Supporting people to achieve their own goals.
Research has shown 1 in 4 people will experience some form of mental ill health during their lifetime. We support those in need via a combination of traditional and contemporary support via a number of dedicated services:
Wellbeing Hub: We develop locally, advice, information and support services to support and divert individuals with common mental health problems and to improve individual wellbeing.
Women's Wellbeing Service: offers confidential support to women suffering from stress..
The Mindgrowers Allotment Project: now running for over 10 years. It is recognised gardening unites and enriches those involved. What community gardeners have in common is their determination and the biggest resource is ingenuity. The allotments form part of a local community group therefore is in the perfect environment to collaborate with communities locally & build on relationships.
Home Care from Springfield provides all types of care and support individuals may need for themselves or someone they care for. Our high quality support is personalised and designed to meet individual needs.
Springfield Mind aims to:
- Supporting the views, needs and ambitions of people experiencing mental distress
- Promoting inclusion and challenging discrimination. Supporting people to achieve their own goal
- Developing quality services which reflect expressed need and diversity
- Developing peoples’ ability to live independently
- Supporting people in need not a particular diagnosis, condition or label
Established: January 1999
Registered Charity Number: 1073391
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 5
Part time staff: 15
Phone number: 01789 298615
Address: 185 Drayton Avenue Stratford-upon-Avon Warwickshire CV37 9LDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website