Rights International strives for a world in which all children and young people can realise their rights and achieve their potential.
Rights International exists solely to support vulnerable children and young people to realise their rights and achieve better outcomes. We do this by:
1. Enabling children, their families and their communities to meet their basic needs and to increase their ability to participate in and benefit from their societies
2. Promoting the rights and interests of vulnerable children including disabled children, girls, orphans, street children, working children, those in poverty and children affected by disaster and conflict.
Rights International aims to:
- To work with soically and economically disadvantaged children, families and communities to develop skills so they are better able to realise their rights and partciapate fully in society.
- Research Children's Rights Issues
- Provide technical advice to government and other on child rights matters
- Raise awarness of and promotes support for children's rights.
Established: March 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1152221
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 07854187396
Address: 9a Manor Parade London N16 5SGView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Inspiring to achieveInspiring to achieve supports children and young people in the south of Uganda to access g... More