Clinks supports, represents and campaigns for organisations working with offenders and their families. Our aim is to ensure the Sector is informed and engaged in order to transform lives of offenders.
Our vision is of a vibrant and independent Sector working with informed and engaged communities to enable the rehabilitation of offenders for the benefit of society. Our mission is to support, represent and campaign for organisations working with offenders and their families. We want to ensure the Sector is informed and engaged in order to transform lives of offenders.
Clinks aims to:
- Promote the work of the Sector in the Criminal Justice System.
- Provide specialist support to organisations working with offenders, with a particular focus on small and community based organisations, to support provision of effective and innovative services.
- Representation within the Criminal Justice System of the Sector and those who use it.
- Identify priority areas faced by the Sector, and work together to find and implement solutions.
- Remain effective, efficient and professional in its work and operations.
Established: January 1993
Registered Charity Number: 1074546
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 14
Part time staff: 8
Phone number: 0207 248 3538
Address: 59 Carter Lane London EC4V 5AQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website