• Mad-Aid (“Make a Difference”) is based on the Isle of Wight. It helps children with disabilities in the Republic of Moldova to gain mobility and thereby education.
The organisation in the UK:
• MAD- Aid is a registered charity and Limited Company by Guarantee. It has a Board of 5 Trustees with a Memorandum of Association. It runs regular charity raising events. There are no paid members of staff.
The vision of the charity is to:
- help create a world where people with disabilities have access to the same opportunities to fulfil their life ambitions as everyone else - a world where they too can contribute their gifts and skills.
- facilitate the transfer of equipment no longer needed by the NHS to hospitals in Moldova that need better equipment.
Help the NHS save so much needed money and help the environment to be protected.
Mad-aid Limited aims to:
- 1. The relief of sickness and the preservation of health among people in the Republic of Moldova through the provision of such support as the trustees may from time to time determine.
- 2. The advancement of the education of disabled children in Moldova by such means as the trustees may determine
Established: August 2012
Registered Charity Number: 1150955
Board members: 5
Phone number: 01983718408
Address: 55 Canmbridge Road East Cowes Isle of Wight PO32 6AHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website