Our purpose is to help those in our society that are disadvantaged and help them set up their own businesses by providing business mentoring and grants for rent, education and training.
The Enterprise Foundation is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee whose purpose is to help those in our society that are considered disadvantaged including the unemployed, the under 30‘s, the over 50’s, the disabled, ex-servicemen, ex-offenders and craft workers. The Enterprise Foundation will provide the necessary infrastructure, training, coaching and mentoring for such individuals to improve the odds of establishing and sustaining a profitable, ethical and growing business. We do this by providing grants to eligible beneficiaries for training, counselling and initial rent for small business start-ups over their first three years of operation in Enterprise Foundation supported workspace.
Aside from this The Enterprise Foundation also aims to work with and support those charities, social enterprises and non-profit organisations who are looking to save money on their overheads and avoid being tied into long-lasting and often punitive rental agreements, meaning that they can focus on the important matters like using their money for their causes rather than overheads.
Enterprise Foundation aims to:
- To manage service agreement workspace & small business premises where a majority of the space is allocated to the beneficiaries of the Enterprise Foundation.
- To encourage partnership with local council business forums, Local Enterprise Partnerships & private sector organisations for facilitating the creation of business start-up & small business training.
- To help recipients from disadvantaged backgrounds including the unemployed, the under 30‘s, the over 50’s, the disabled, ex-servicemen, ex-offenders & craft workers to qualify as eligible for grants.
- To provide non-secured grants to eligible beneficiaries for training, counselling and initial rent for qualifying small business start-ups over their first year of operation.
- To work with and support those charities that wish to develop independent income streams decreasing their reliance on donated funds and grants and transform themselves into social enterprises.
Established: March 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1151126
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 5
Phone number: 01622 808781
Address: Unit 4 Priory Park Mills Road Aylesford Kent ME20 7PPView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website