Push Projects is a youth support charity for people up to the age of 25 who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or trnasgender (LGBT), as well as those questioning their sexuality or gender identity.
To ensure that all young people feel valued and included in society regardless of sexuality or gender identity.
Push Projects aims to:
- To ensure that all young people feel valued and included in society regardless of sexuality or gender identity.
- To provide LGBTQ youth with a voice and a platform to use their voice, raising awareness of the issues they face.
- To work with LGBTQ youth on the issues affecting their lives through support groups and telephone & email support.
- To campaign for greater visibility and equality for LGBTQ people, and to promote more positive perceptions of the LGBTQ community.
- To educate heterosexual people on LGBTQ issues through workshops that focus on challenging homophbia and celebrating diversity.
Established: October 2011
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 1
Phone number: 07580532659
Address: 80 Spinney Hill Warwick Warwickshire CV34 5SP