Yellow Door (formerly Southampton Rape Crisis) prevents and responds to domestic and sexual abuse across Southampton, Western Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Yellow Door works with men, women, children, young people and families aiming to prevent and relieve distress resulting from abuse and interpersonal harm through a range of services and interventions.
Our services include:
- Therapeutic Services, including Family Therapy and Therapeutic Groups
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVA)
- Diversity and Inclusion Advocacy Service
- Gender and Inclusion Advocacy Group
- The STAR Project - Our award winning outreach and education programme delivered in schools and other community settings to promote healthy relationships.
Yellow Door aims to:
- We aim to be professional, caring and compassionate in our approach. We aim to be inclusive and accepting of all young people and adults who come to us.
- We aim to continuously strive for excellence, through our collective dedication, passion, creativity and commitment to our shared beliefs and values.
Established: April 1985
Registered Charity Number: 1111753
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 5
Part time staff: 15
Phone number: 442380636312
Address: 30 Brookvale Road SO17 1QRView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Bright Stars: Young People & Domestic Abuse GroupA psycho-educational group for young people who have witnessed or have directly suffered d... More