All4Burma supports the people of Burma both as they try to survive internally within the country or as refugees in other countries. We support emergency aid, education, health and development.
All4Burma want to do just that - give all we can and do all we can to help and support the people of Burma. In the areas where aid agencies find it hardest to reach we work partner agencies, local people and ethnic leaders to provide support where it is needed, when it is needed. Support includes emergency aid and shelter, provision of education, childcare for orphans, medical & healthcare services, and development projects. We work with both people who have been internally displaced and are struggling to survive inside Burma or who have been forced out of the country and are living as refugees either in camps or in other countries.
All4Burma is a Christian organisation and we seek to demonstrate God’s love through our care of the people. We work with all the ethnic groups and have so far supported projects for the Rohingya, Shan, Karen, Karenni, Chin and Kachin. We also work with all faith groups whether Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or Animist.
We have a desire to help the people of Burma either in their emergency needs or, as peace develops, in their developmental needs to rebuild their communities. We believe that intrinsic poverty is endemic in the country and that there is a very desperate need to continue to support the people as the country develops.
The Trustees of All4Burma are all passionate about the people and their situation and most have visited a number of times to work directly with refugees.
All4burma aims to:
- The prevention or relief of poverty in Burma, and associated refugee camps through the provision of education, training, health-care projects and support to enable individuals to generate income.
- The relief and assistance of people in Burma who are victims of war or natural disaster, persecution, trouble, or catastrophe in particular by the supplies of medical aid, shelter or food.
- The relief for financial hardship amongst those granted refugee status and their dependants living (temporarily or permanently) in countries bordering Burma and/or in third nation countries.
- To advance the education and training of those granted refugee status and their dependants living in other countries to advance them in life and assist them to adapt within a new community.
- To advance the Christian faith for the benefit of the Burmese people.
Established: October 2010
Registered Charity Number: 1149331
Board members: 4
Phone number: 07970 188079
Address: 15 Kingsthorpe Close Forest Town Mansfield Notts NG19 0PDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
All4Burma Eden Village projectTo support a marginalised village inside Karen State Burma to develop long term sustainabl... More