We are a charity run by local people for local people. We aim to improve local quality of life by undertaking projects, building partnerships and supporting residents to engage with decision makers.
Our vision is for Stockwell to be a thriving, active and cohesive neighbourhood. We want a community where people feel happy and safe, and where they have a sense of pride and ownership.
We build partnerships with local people and organizations to attract investment, undertake projects, and deliver services which support the following:
• Individuals in need – bilingual advice and advocacy services
• Community action – supporting residents to build their skills, connect with others and take action on issues they care about
• Local environment – improving the public realm and increasing environmental sustainability in Stockwell
Stockwell Partnership aims to:
- To support individuals in need through bilingual advice and advocacy, including debt and employment advice.
- To support community action – helping residents to build their skills, connect with others and take action on issues they care about.
- To support local residents to improve the public realm and increase environmental sustainability in Stockwell.
Established: July 1999
Registered Charity Number: 1085880
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 4
Part time staff: 6
Phone number: 07896991249
Address: Stockwell Partnership, 157 South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1XNView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Support and self-development group for womenThe group will support Polish women, particularly mothers living in Lambeth in their perso... More
Stockwell FestivalStockwell Festival is a unique chance to celebrate the local area and its culture. The ev... More
Portuguese Community Project in StockwellWorking to improve the confidence and skills of the Portuguese community in the Stockwell ... More