Quest4Change works to fight poverty and environmental destruction in Africa and South America, working in partnership with local project partner organisations.
We work to achieve sustainable development in partnership with local communities in South America and Africa, by providing volunteer and fundraising support to our projects. One of our main aims is to improve basic health and education infrastructure for the poorest people living in the communities with whom we work.
Quest4Change aims to:
- Provide support and education for disadvantaged young people.
- Promote the protection and conservation of the flora and fauna of endangered habitats.
- Advance and promote education and training for all.
- Relieve financial hardship and poverty in disadvantaged groups, especially children.
- Protect and conserve endangered species, habitats and cultures through research and education.
Established: February 2007
Registered Charity Number: 1117956
Board members: 2
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 01273 777206
Address: Quest 4 Change PO Box 5403 Brighton BN50 8GWView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
The Recreational Minibus – Villa MariaTo give children and young people in Villa Maria del Triunfo (Lima, Peru) the opportunity ... More
Rwanda Children of Hope - New Home AppealTo build a new permanent home for 34 ex-street children living at the Ubaka U Rwanda centr... More
Villa Maria Children's Project - My New HouseProject Mi Nueva Casa transforms the lives of vulnerable families living in Villa Maria (t... More
Quest School Villa MariaProviding a good education at the Quest Primary School for 180 children in Villa Maria del... More