HealthProm strives to ensure that vulnerable children in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Afghanistan have the best start in life.
We do this through:
1. ) Strengthening families and communities;
2. ) Increasing access to health and social services;
3. ) Promoting education for all;
4. ) Supporting and strengthening policy.
Our mission is to support vulnerable children and their families in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Afghanistan and enable them to overcome the barriers of poverty, social exclusion or disability in order to have their rights realised.
Our work addresses three key challenges where we operate:
1. ) Poor maternal and child health;
2. ) High levels of child institutionalisation;
3. ) Social exclusion of children with disabilities.
The principles of building local capacity for sustainability, promoting evidence-based practice and working through partnership underpin all our work.
HealthProm aims to:
- Ensure that vulnerable children have the best start in life.
Established: May 1984
Registered Charity Number: 1100459
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 4
Phone number: 0207 832 5832
Address: 200A Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, London N1 9JPView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website