Resolve International combats child poverty in Nepal, one of the world's poorest countries.
Over 15,000 people have benefited from our work since 2006. What we do:
1. Improve the quality of primary education, by providing learning resources including school libraries and training for teachers. Tests revealed dramatic improvements in reading and comprehension.
2. Provide clean water and sanitation to the poorest families, schools and women's groups to reduce ill-health and child deaths.
Resolve International’s mission is to improve health and education for children and their families in Nepal.
Resolve International is currently working to the targets of the proposed Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 4: ‘Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. ’
Goal 6: ‘Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all. ’
Resolve International aims to:
- We aim to provide a remedial reading programme to 75 schools in in Baglung District, Western Nepal during 2017-18. Testing from our pilot project in 5 schools revealed the success of our approach.
- During 2017-18 we aim to provide hygiene training to 10 women's groups and to build 100 toilets to prevent disease and improve health for rural people in Baglung District, Nepal
- We aim to provide clean water to five small rural communities in Baglung District, Nepal in 2017. Clean water prevents life threatening disease.
Established: January 2006
Registered Charity Number: 1112801
Board members: 6
Phone number: 01695 557922
Address: 12 Hazel Lane, Skelmersdale. Lancashire. WN8 6UNView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website