Music for All
Music for All
What do we do?
Music for All exists to bring the world of music making to as many people as possible in the UK.
1. We donate instruments and music tuition to individuals who need our help.
2. We make grants available to address the musical needs of community music groups and educational organisations.
3. We bring free of charge ‘Learn to Play’ experiences to people of all ages and backgrounds.
4. We promote the life changing benefits of music making.
www. Musicforall. Org. Uk
Music for All: Making Music Changes Lives
Music making is a life enhancing and life changing activity that should be able to be enjoyed by everyone.
Sadly, far too many people are not able to afford musical instruments or lessons to develop their talent. The cuts to budgets in schools put the teaching of music to the next generation under threat. Community music groups help break down cultural barriers and strengthen social unity, but most would benefit from a “helping hand” to fulfil their potential. This is where we come in!
Music for All exists to bring the world of music making to as many people as possible in the UK. Young, old, regardless of personal or life challenges, we truly want music to be for all
Our charity is run entirely by volunteers who are all musicians, who know first-hand how the power of music changes lives for the better. We have minimal overheads and administrative costs, so money raised goes directly into helping the people, schools and projects that need us.
Music for All aims to:
- We would like to raise an additional £30,000 to enable us to help an 100 individuals that are not in a position to be able to afford a musical instrument of the lessons with which to learn
- We would like to raise an additional £50,000 to enable us to help 20 community projects across the UK that need assistance to buy instruments/teaching support to help the people in their community
Established: March 1996
Registered Charity Number: 1055371
Phone number: 01403 800500
Address: Bailey House, 4 - 10 Barttelot Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1DQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website