The RendezVous aims to provide a resource facility for young people in the Sherborne area that will offer informal meeting place with information, advice and training on health, social and educational and work related issues.
* To work with teenagers and young people who reject organised provision
* To provide a permanent facility in the town from which to offer advice information, formal and informal training to young people including innovative use of Information Communication Technology and multi-media
* To provide opportunities for young people to meet in a warm, safe, Non threatening environment with social facilities
* To endeavor to reduce the incidence of youth crime by providing opportunities to question and discuss attitudes in a positive way.
* To provide a confidential support service to individual young people to enable them to make informed choices and decisions.
* To encourage young people to become involved in the running of the RendezVous centre
* To encourage young people to gain access to other relevant support agencies that offer help and advice on such issues as drugs and alcohol abuse, teenage pregnancy, careers, health, homelessness and employment and many others
* To encourage community participation in the running of the RendezVous
* To monitor, evaluate, revise and respond to the local needs.
Registered Charity Number: 1162722
Phone number: 01935 814496View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website