London Youth is a network of diverse community youth organisations serving young people of all backgrounds right across the capital.
Our mission is to support and challenge young people to become the best they can be.
Our vision is that all young Londoners grow up healthy, able to navigate a fulfilling career and make a positive contribution in their communities.
We support them to develop the confidence, resilience and relationship skills they need to do this, delivering with and through our network of community youth organisations and at our two residential centres.
We work with all young people but place a particular emphasis on those who wouldn’t otherwise have access to the kind of opportunities we offer
London Youth aims to:
- To support our members so that they provide high standard services and activities needed and wanted by young people in their community
- Through our sports programme, inspire a life long love of sport so young people grow up healthy
- Through our outdoor education centres, offer young people from all backgrounds the opportunity to experience all that the outdoors has to offer.
- Through our employability programmes, give young people the opportunity to develop the skills and confidence to pursue a fulfilling career
- Through social action, give young people the skills they need to give back to their communities
Established: August 1931
Registered Charity Number: 303324
Board members: 15
Full time staff: 82
Part time staff: 60
Phone number: 02075498804
Address: 47 – 49 Pitfield Street N1 6DAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Getting CreativeWe will give young Londoners the opportunity to develop their skills and confidence throug... More