Moorlands is a Bible College that offers university validated degrees in applied theology, pastoral, cross-cultural, evangelism, youth, children and family work, and other ministry courses.
Mission Statement: Moorlands College exists to equip people, passionate about Jesus Christ, to impact the church and the world.
We aim to produce graduates who are
- Spiritually growing Christians, people who want to know God;
- Practically, we believe in equipping our students with the skills to make them competent in their vocations as pastors, youth workers, teachers etc;
- Academically – we believe it is honouring to love God with ‘our minds’, as Jesus said. So we want to help our students to think for themselves and give the equipment and resources to do that;
- Relationally, Moorlands provides a diverse and international body where our students can develop the skills to get on with people form diverse cultures
So, in essence, we want our students to experience the ‘SPAR’ treatment at Moorlands.
Moorlands College aims to:
- Further and Higher Education; Christian Theology and Training
Established: September 1948
Registered Charity Number: 1092000
Board members: 12
Full time staff: 24
Part time staff: 33
Phone number: 01425 674500
Address: Sopley Christchurch Dorset BH23 7ATView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website