Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish We are a charity and a social enterprise driven by the needs and aspirations of people in later life.
Our mission is to improve later life for everyone through our information and advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
Age UK aims to:
- Campaign for change and public affairs to ensure people in later life are equal citizens with equal rights
- Work globally through our sister organisation, HelpAge International to proivde emergnecy relief and long term, sustainable development solutions for older people
- Carry out vital research, investing in solutions for later life that improve ill health and boost quality of life
- Deliver trusted information and advice to millions of people
- Provide practical services to help people stay independent at home. Support local communities and create local opportunities for people to have fun and stay well
Established: April 2009
Registered Charity Number: 1128267
Full time staff: 500
Part time staff: 500
Phone number: 020 30331000
Address: Age UK 1-6 Tavis House Tavistock Square London WC1H 9NAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website