Twinkle House provides 1:1 support, group classes for children and young people 0 -19 with Disabilities and carers and Sensory Facilities and Hydrotherapy Pool for hire, with Café and Therapy rooms.
Our Mission Statement:
TWINKLE HOUSE aims to:
- To provide multi-sensory facitlities
- Provide a Specialist Resource/Toy Library
- Provide practical support and strategies to inprove the emotional well-being of children and young people with Disabilities and Additional Needs.
- Provide family and carer support services, including information and advice
- Provide a Multi-sensory facility to persons with any degree of disability sensory or other impairment or for the purpose of leisure time activities
Established: May 2004
Registered Charity Number: 1121205
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 4
Part time staff: 6
Phone number: 01695 455625
Address: 2 Gorsey PlaceEast GillibrandsSkelmersdaleLancashire WN8 9UPView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
TWINKLE HOUSE Sparkle appealHelp us raise funds to continue providing a free 1:1 sensory based support service to chil... More