Play work , youth work , entry level multi sports and community work.
To enable children and young people to develop their full potential.
Attlee Foundation aims to:
- To create opportunities and choices which increase children and young peoples’ independence and ambition.
- ? To increase children and young peoples’ self-respect and self-esteem.
- To increase children and young peoples’ respect for others from different cultures and with different life perspectives.
- To enable children and young people to become better and more responsible citizens.
- ? To improve policy and public attitudes which affect children and young people.
Established: June 1967
Registered Charity Number: 1087259
Phone number: 02073753212
Address: 5 Thrawl Street E1 6RTView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Summer PlaySummer holidays pose difficult times for both parents and children: 6 weeks is a very long... More